Spring is almost here and Easter is right around the corner so here is a quick and easy dollar store Easter decoration idea that only took about 15 minutes to make and used $1 supplies that you probably already have!
Supplies for Dollar Store Easter Decoration
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 4 picture frames
- white foam board
- craft knife or scissors
- $1 Easter figurines
- Easter eggs (Try” this tutorial> for realistic dollar store Easter eggs)
- Easter grass
Dollar Tree didn’t have any easter figurines this year so I got one of the easter figurines at Target’s Dollar Spot for $1 and the other one I found at Walmart for $2. You could also find them at thrift stores for around $0.50 too.
Directions for Dollar Store Easter Decoration
- Remove the plastic, frame back and picture inserts from the picture frames.
- Glue the corners of the picture frames together. Hold together firmly until each frame dries (about a minute). Be generous with the glue because you want it to hold up well.
- Using a pencil, trace the outline of the box onto the foam board.
- Cut out the outline, erase pencil markings and glue the foam board to the bottom of the box.
- Put the grass on the bottom of the lantern and arrange your figurines where you want them.
Looking for more easter decorations? Check out my other posts:
75″ dollar store diy easter decorations>
Dollar” store diy easter decorations>
100″ cheap and easy diy easter decorations>